Program in Nonprofit Community Leadership
Supported by the York Federal Foundation Fund of York County Community Foundation.
The Fellows Program offers outstanding nonprofit executive leaders the opportunity to spend a year developing professionally and personally while expanding their leadership skills. With a grant of up to $5,000, executives can pursue their development and connect with other executives during regular workshop sessions throughout the year.
The selection committee seeks applicants with strong and relevant professional and personal goals. Priority is given to applicants that have:
- Demonstrated strategic leadership within one’s field.
- Demonstrated a collaborative approach to leadership within the York Community.
- A number of years of leadership in both current or prior nonprofit, educational or governmental institutions.
- Plans that meaningfully increase the applicant’s capacity as a community leader both professionally and personally.
- Plans which stretch boundaries or are otherwise unattainable without the fellowship.
- Plans that will add value to the executive’s nonprofit and the York County community.
You may apply to the York Federal Fellows program by filling out an online application.
Click here to access our online grant application system
Questions about the Fellowship: Elyse Pollick Byrnes, Community Investment Officer, email@example.com
Questions about the application process: Layla Boyce, Grants & Scholarship Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are due no later than 11:59 pm on September 7, 2018.