At no cost to you or your clients, we will:
- Consult with you and your clients on ways the Community Foundation can help them meet their charitable and financial goals. We’ll leave the level of our involvement up to you.
- Provide personalized service that is tailored to each individual’s charitable interests and financial objectives. We accept a wide variety of assets and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
- Provide printed materials about giving through the Community Foundation, including information on a variety of fund types and giving strategies.
- Offer strategies for discussing charitable giving with your clients.
- Send a monthly e-newsletter with GiftLaw, stories of the work the Community Foundation is doing in the community and timely information on giving vehicles, tax updates and other issues of importance to you and your clients.
- Provide sample documents for various types of giving. We also provide free illustrations for charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts.
- Handle the transfer of appreciated securities and other complicated assets.
- Provide local expertise concerning the issues and opportunities that shape our community.